Sunday, December 28, 2008
Joshs Thumb!!!!
This is funny enough to be blogged separate from anything else. Tonight at dinner we were all talking when Josh said when he was a baby he was born with out something and we could not understand him so we all tried to guess what he said and he got more and more frustrated with us and finally shook his had and said " I SAID I WAS BORN WITH OUT A THUMB!!! as he is wiggling his left thumb in Austins face. I know you probably had to be there for this to be as funny as I think it is but it was DANG funny. He cracks us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny, your doing great with your blog. I hope that all is well. We love you guys!!
Ok So I am a total blog staulker! I just googled your name and this came up and I was so stinking happy! I was glad to see pictures of your kids and hear that all is well! I lost contact with you through email so now you will have to put up with me here until you go private! All my love
Post a Comment