Saturday, January 2, 2010

All I want for Christmas is a Happy New Year!!

Wow! Christmas has came and gone and just like that it is 2010. I cant believe it we have had quit the year. I wrote a little poem to sum it all up so here goes:

It is Christmas and the cards are not done!

I guess we have been having way to much fun!

So our Christmas letters will be a little late

Call it procrastination, or maybe just fate!

I’ll sum up our year and maybe you’ll understand

It been a good one Its been really Grand!

Andrea ran Cross country and did really Great

She placed in the Region and Made it to State!!

Volleyball , Yah she played that too

So many games we didn’t know what to do!

Academic All State in both sports as well,

She is really smart which is really quit swell.

Sterling Scholar, National Honor Society and more

Homecoming Attendant , her feet hardly even make it in the door.

A senior this year she graduates in May

We cherish each moment with her each day.

Austin played Baseball, Football and his Favorite Basketball

That’s how we know the season by the jersey after all.

12 years old and in the young mens group

Next thing you know he will be leaving the coup.

He was excited he got to hunt deer with his dad

He is growing up quick and it makes me real sad.

Makena, just had her tonsils out last week

A Christmas present that she thinks really stinks.

11 years old and in middle school

She loves it and of course she is cool

Tall and skinny her dad says she should play ball

But tall dancers are the best ones of All!!

Dancing is what she likes most and Im glad

Peforming is something she gets from her dad!!

Josh- last but definitely not least

He got a dog named Jasper and he is a Beast!

He turned 5 this month and to Mc Donalds we went

For a big birthday party – oh the money we spent

Surgeries were on thirty eight

But were not complaining he has done really great

The next one will be on December 30 and we ask for your prayers

We are so thankful for friends and family that cares

Well that in a nutshell is how our years gone

We miss you all badly it seems like so long!!!

Well next year I promise to be on the ball

And maybe I will even make a phone call

But for know we hope you know that you are the best

That being said I think we’ll go rest!!!

Needless to say it has been a great year and I am looking forward to a great 2010. Josh is recovering from his surgery and I have to say it has been by far the worst yet. He got all he wanted for Christmas. He asked Santa for a truck and horse trailer and then when we left said OH Crap!! I forgot to ask for horses... Santa is one smart guy though and he got horses. I love my life crazy as it is and love my kids with all my heart and I know as long as I have them 2010 will be better than ever!

1 comment:

Daylemarie said...

Way to go! That was more than I could get done! What did Josh have done this time?? I hope all is well! He is so cute! 5 years? Oh my gosh! Love you guys! Still makes me sick that Andrea is a senior!