I cant believe our little girl is going to her Junior Prom. We had a fun day picking out her dress, there was Kathy, Kena, Kenzie, Karen, Angie and I. We went to Kathleens Bridal in Kaysville because Aunt karens sister owns a store and we were glad we did. Andy found the dress she loved it is Hot pink and black, i will put a picture on when we get the dress we had to order it in a smaller size and they will be shipping it. Anyhow it was a great day!! A little sad to think that my baby girl is that old but another milestone we will never forget!! She is going with Luke Dalton he gave her a frozen heart and had her melt it. Inside it said "Now that you have melted my heart will you go to prom with me??" So she had her body outlined like a dead person on a piece of paper she put on his floor and put caution tape across the door and candy kisses and hugs and ande mints on the floor and a sign that said "I would die to go to the prom with you, hugs and kisses, Andy" The prom is March 21st. Crazy, It seems like I just went to my junior prom with Kevin, man he is getting old!! LOL!!
Josh has surgery on his mouth again on Monday, I dont think it ever gets easier. This is minor surgery compared to the others but it is still surgery and he is still my baby. He handles it all so good that I feel stupid not to. So anyhow here we go again!!! We have to be there at 6:00 am so I am hoping we get to come home the same day. The other day he said "Mom, I awfully love you!!" I awfully love him too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you check these! To bad we missed you Jayla had surgery only # 3 Saturday the 13th, we were there until wednesday though! I need some guidance on how to make them listen to me I guess and let us go same day! We will be up there again April 20th let me know what you are up to!
Post a Comment